File Extension NUMBERS
File extension Numbers is used by Apple Numbers application to save document information. Apple Numbers is a spreadsheet processor developed by Apple Inc. It runs on macOS and iOS operating systems and is part of Apple iWork Suite. Most recent versions of Apple Numbers have iCloud and web-based editing support which allows cross-device and cross-platform document sharing and collaboration.
If you need to open file with file extension NUMBERS on Windows operating systems you can use following steps on your macOS device to create XLSX document.
- 1) Open document in Apple Numbers
- 2) Choose "File" in top menu and select "Export to"
- 3) A submenu with a list of export options will open
- 4) Choose "XLSX Format" to export to "XLSX".
- 5) Transfer converted file to your Windows device and open it using Microsoft Excel or other Windows application which support XLSX file extension
There is an alternative method to transfer your NUMBERS document from iOS or macOS using iCloud.
- 1) Save your NUMBERS document to iCloud. In macOS you can do it by choosing "File->Save" in main menu and then selecting iCloud Drive from the "Where" drop down list. Make sure that you have "iCloud Drive" enabled in macOS settings
- 2) Open iCloud on your Windows device
- 3) Open Numbers app in iCloud and open a document you saved
- 4) Click on "Tools" icon on the right side of the menu and choose "Download a Copy".
- 5) You will see a pop up window where you can choose a format in which you can download your NUMBERS document. Select Excel to download in Microsoft Excel compatible format
Populating this website with information and maintaining it is an ongoing process. We always welcome feedback and questions that can be submitted by visiting Contact Us page. However since there are many users visiting this website and because our team is quite small we may not be able to follow up personally on every request. Thank you for your understanding.
For more general information about NUMBERS files, file extension numbers and registry you can read one of the following articles:
- Folders, files and paths - Files are the entries or information stored on your computer. These are represented by binary coding and written on the tracks on a disk. Files are often represented by distinct icons, a normal practice done by Microsoft with their products including system files for their series of operating systems...
- What are file extensions? - File extensions are unnoticed yet are very crucial parts of the computer world. But many are still unaware of the basic foundation and principles behind the remarkable wonders of computers...